Friday, May 01, 2009

Calling All Bloomie

It's that time of year where all the Buzzards migrate west to Spokane for the annual Bloomfest.

Looking for some good performances from Big Sky athletes. I believe that Jimmy Grant, Casey Jermyn and Nicole Hunt will all be toeing the line. Will Mary Thane be back for a podium finish in the master's category?

Looks like the weather is set to be wet and windy. On the upside, overheating will likely not be a problem :-)

The Buzzard himself will be at the start. I don't have any real expectations. My goal would be to hit 45:00. Well off my better times on this course; but, for the time being, I would be happy with that type of performance and use it as a building block to some higher level racing later in the year.

At any rate, look for the yellow and white of the Big Sky Distance Project and give a shout out if I pass you buy.

Good luck to all.........................

.........................and we'll see you on the roads, tracks and trails.

The Muddy Buzzard

No comments: