Saturday, June 15, 2013

Good, Bad or Indifferent

So.....................................maybe you don't care that I haven't posted since late April.  That's what being a track coach on top of a regular job will do to you.  But, I miss the posting.  It's cathartic for me and let's me get some excess baggage out of the cranial cavity.

It's just that track, work and training (a littl' somethin' that I like to call me TWT) just give me almost free time - especially as we get into May and the "big" meets (district, divisionals and state).  Then, it normally takes me a couple of weeks to get caught up and back to some sense of normalcy in life.

Well, looks like we're hitting that point and I'm going to be laying down some bits and bytes.  Look for some upcoming posts about the fantastic season of the Plains High School girls team.  The great distance action at the Class B and AA state meet in Bozeman.  And, a memorable road trip to the Pre Classic.

But, before that, get ready in the next couple of days to get a preview of the hot action at the upcoming CDT-14K Wulfman Trail Race. 

Glad to be back, and....................................see you on the roads, tracks and trails.

The Muddy Buzzard

No comments: