Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gone Too Long

Hard to believe that it's been two months since I really last posted anything of note.  But, with the onset of summer came long days (and evenings) of working on the house.  Then XC season started and that meant practices, settting up schedules, meets, etc.

In the end, the last couple of months have been a whirlwind.  And, I just couldn't quite juggle all the balls - so, something had to give.  Although not happy about it, The Muddy Buzzard got the short end of the stick.

But, I expect that in the next couple of weeks I'm going to be able to find a bit more time to devote to getting back to my inane commentary on the sport we love.  The Buzzard enjoys putting pen to paper (or keystrokes to computer) and letting his thoughts flow.

Until then, thought at least one or two folks might be wondering if I'm still alive and kicking (yes and yes :-)  )

See you on the roads, tracks and trails; and, of course at MT Cup 2010 - Pain On The Prairie

The Muddy Buzzard

No comments: