Friday, April 02, 2010

Another Anniversary Come and Gone

So - two years ago was the day that the Lady Fate came up and bitch slapped me on April Fools Day.  Actually, it was more like a Mafia Don taking a tire iron to my kneecap.  Now, two years after a fractured patella, and all is mostly well.

Things have turned out quite well.  The knee seems to have healed fully.  I don't have any limitations on my mobility or day to day life activities.  And, I'm running normal mileage at normal effort.  In fact, my workout today include a segment of tempo pace, as well as a series of hill repeats on steep, gnarly hill.

I do appreciate evryday that goes by that I'm able to be out there on the roads enjoying the sport that has given me so much. 

Needless to say, yesterday was a good day.

Happy to say that I'll see you on the roads, tracks and trails

The Muddy Buzzard

No comments: