Monday, November 22, 2010

Already Tired of Winter

Okay, so here it is ---- only the 2nd day of real snow for the year and it's 19 degrees out (balmy compared to the Billings and Great Falls areas) ----- and, I'm already feeling that this is going to be a long winter at The Lodge @ Bad Rock.

Funny how shoveling your loooooong, steeeeeeeep driveway for 3 hours does that to you.   But then, it couldn't be at all due to the fact that I only got 2/3 rds of the driveway done in that time.  Or the fact that by the time I got back to the house and the top of the driveway, the area I had originally shoveled already had 2 new inches on it.  Or the fact that the area I didn't get to has about 8 - 9 inches that I have to fight through.

Good thing I'm mostly in running on the treadmill or I'd be really pissy about this whole thing.

See you (with a grouchy look on my face) on the roads, tracks, trails and treadmills

The Muddy Buzzard

No comments: