Sunday, December 25, 2011

Something Missing

So, something seems to be missing from my Christmas day today.  What oh what could it be?

How about an Xmas day run - for the first time in many, many years I won't be heading out on the roads this holiday morning.  In fact, I can't really remember a Christmas over the last 30 years or so that I haven't gotten out for my miles. 

But, that's what a metatarsal stress fracture will do to you.  Not much running to be done in das boot.

Don't worry though - I'll find a break between now and dinner to get in 30 minutes or so on the stationary bike at the gym.  Especially with it being Sunday, need to worship the mileage gods (hopefully the stationary bike will placat them) and attend services in the Church Of The Blue Dome (with the windows in the gym, I can see the Blue Dome - so, we'll have to call that good!!).

See you (eventually) on the roads, tracks and trails

The Muddy Buzzard

2 comments:

hayrunt said...

I didn't realize until now that we are of the same denomination.

Tony B said...

I know quite a few runners who are part of this denomination!!!