Tuesday, January 22, 2008

At The Starting Line

So, I've always wanted to do some blogging. But, for the last couple of years I haven't had the time to be able to devote to regularly writing. Well, in the last few months, there have been some big changes in my overall lifestyle. As a result, I once again have a bit of "disposable" time; and, I decided that I would finally go ahead and put "pencil to paper" as it were and start a blog.



Overall, I expect to focus on running in general; but, with special emphasis on what's happening within the sport in the Big Sky State of Montana. Maybe no the most exciting blog material that was ever conceived; but, it's what I enjoy. I'll likely put in a few other things here and there, some of which may not be at all related to running. Hey, it's my blog, so I get to pick what I want. Oh - the beauty of the web!!



At any rate, hope you enjoy.

See you on the roads, tracks and trails

TB

No comments: