Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Happy Anniversary

So, it's been one year since my crash and burn. April Fool's Day 2008 and I fracture my patella (kneecap). April Fool's Day 2009 and all is mostly well.

It's been a long, long road back from the fracture, the rehab, the strengthening, the conditioning, etc. I'm not 100%; but, getting closer every week. My mileage is pretty much normal, I'm racing again and my training and race paces are beginning to come back to pre-injury levels.

Now my goal is to be able to get back to my performance levels of my first couple of years as a master and to be ready to perform well at some of the big races such as Montana Cup.

But, again, I'm just happy to be healthy and back being able to run every day and enjoying putting in the miles.

See you on the roads, tracks and trails.

The Muddy Buzzard.

No comments: